OVERNIGHT BAKED FRENCH TOAST
3. Lightly dip bread slices of into mixture. (Do not soak the bread)
4. Place dipped bread in skillet allowing it to cook golden brown on each side set aside toast. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side
5. Place one bread slice on plate, spoon cannoli filling on top of bread cover with toast to create a stuffed French toast.
6. Dust with powdered sugar and mini chocolate chips. Or pour warm Blanket syrup.
7. Remove and serve warm with a dusting of powdered sugar, and mini chocolate chips. Or pour warm Blanket syrup on top. ENJOY!