Makes about 12 muffins
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Blanket syrup any flavor (Optional mix-ins)
- Preheat oven to 350° Next, mix together dry and wet ingredients pancake mix, milk, eggs and 1/2 cup of maple syrup. (adding syrup is optional depending on the color and flavor this picture do not have maple syrup added)
- Bake for 20 mins or until the muffin is frim.
- Use a toothpick in center of one muffin to check if the muffins are fully cooked.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Dust with powder sugar (Optional)
- Serve warm with Blanket Syrup.